Jennifer Barassa, CEO
- Chief Executive Officer
- B.ED Hons.
- 31 years in sales, Marketing and Advertising
- Kodak – Sales Representative with Kodak
- Boots - Product Manager, National Sales Manager and New Products Development Manager.
- Johnson and Johnson - New Business Development Manager.
- Sterling Health - General Manager Tanzania
- McCann Erickson - Group Account Director before starting her own Consultancy and below the line advertising agency.
- Board member Kenya Women Finance Trust (KWFT)
- Board Member Kenya National Chambers of Commerce and Industry (KNCC&I)
- Board member Constituency Development Fund (CDF)
- Board member Organization for Women in International Trade (OWIT)
- Chair person Constituency Development Fund (CDF)
- Human Resources and Administration Manager
- B.Ed (Science)
Sammy Kibet, HR
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Certificates in Occupational Safety & Health, First Aid & Fire Safety
- Professional Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management - Kenya (IHRM-K) & TSC-K
- Over five years of professioal experience in the industry
- Providing timely leadership in strategic Human Resource Management, establishing and maintaining a strong partnership with other managers, provision of effective Human Resources services and upholding highest level of integrity and credibility.