The cost of the Biggest job undertaken is Kshs. 56M.
Ten of the most important jobs we have done
- Safaricom – M-PESA
- Bidco Merchandising
- ICCAN Launch
- ICCAN Dinner
- IIEC Roadshows
- UPU Conference
- COE Roadshows
- BAT - Pall Mall
- Safaricom – Nguruma Tena
- Bidco Storming
Reasons for Success
- Attention to detail, adequate planning and preparation, consumer outreach, promoters and incentives control. Timely feedback. Years of experience and expertise of the CEO and team. High turn over of our supervision personnel. Very committed employees. 90% of our supervisors have been with Top Image for the last 10 years.
- BAT: Selection criteria, training, reward, motivation and strict supervision.
- Safaricom: Good planning, choosing the right personnel, motivation and reward of employees
- Bidco Oil Refineries: Good supervision and motivation of staff.
- Safaricom: M-PESA achievement of set target to train traders and consumers on M-Pesa money transfer.
- Nguruma Tena promotion activation – In 13 regions nationally educating the consumers on how enter Nguruma Tena promotion. Bonga points – Educating consumers and helping them register on Bonga points.
Referee: Gerald Rasugu, Sylvia Mulinge
- Bidco Merchandising: Increased market share, achieved merchandising standards in the market place. Referee: Maxwell Sande
- BAT: Achieved market penetration and brand objectives Referee: Tom Kamande